It is by far the strangest and most disgusting combination on a sandwich. And only my sister would do that and enjoy eating it. Go figure. She's a nut but I love her anyways.
Today I spent the entire day out at the beach. It was fabulous! The weather was perfect. Sunny and hot, but not too hot. There was a small breeze and the water had to have been 85 degrees. It was seriously like bath water. The waves weren't huge but they weren't small either and I managed to catch a few good ones with my cousin Nick. I ended up playing catch with a football out in the ocean with everyone and eventually found some epic sea shells right by the water edge. We didn't stay out forever since we were going to probably burn and turn into crispy fried chicken and we had to go and eat dinner with everyone over at my Aunt's condo.
One of my uncle's brother's kids is going off to college for the first time and we decided to have a little going away celebration with food and family. There was so much food, but my Aunt Karen really knows how to cook and I seriously wish my stomach could have been bigger. We even had cake and ice cream at the end. Once everyone wound down and DeeDee and Jeff (my uncle's sister in law and brother) with their kids, we sat around with our relatives before eventually heading back to our condo to crash. I am so tired and I didn't even do that much today. I guess the beach does that to you.
Tomorrow we are going off early to shop and eat at Barefoot Landing. It's a really great place and we can't wait for food at Johnny Rockets. I just want their amazing milkshakes! Then it will be the beach all day, followed by leftovers and then some mini golf. A full day!!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment