About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

YAY! Someone Thought It Was My Birthday!

Today was spent doing the usual. We ate breakfast and then went out on the beach. We weren't going to be able to stay as long because we had places to go in the evening but we got plenty of beach time. The water was a little rougher today since the wind was picking up. I also got some pretty nice scratches on my back from being pulled and dragged under when body surfing. I also got stung on the back of my knee by a large and unfriendly jellyfish. It burned and stung like mad! I didn't deter me from going back into the ocean after eating some lunch.

Tonight we went to Medieval Times. I absolutely love that show! It's incredible. You go there and sit in long tables facing the arena and get to eat food with your bare hands off metal plates. And then you get to cheer on your knight. We got the yellow knight who was very cute and very brave. Unfortunately, he battled the green knight and ended up getting cut down. It was still all great fun though. Our server was also very good looking and I got tossed a flower from our knight. That made be exceptionally happy.

On the way home we stopped at a beach store to get odds and ends and then came back to the condo. Ali was still walking around in her yellow crown. We were almost to the elevators when two girls come around the corner, see Ali and wish her a happy birthday. That girl was beaming from ear to ear.

Tomorrow is the nature safari. Somehow I am not looking forward to this one since we are leaving the condo at 9am. Yeah.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment