About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Three Ring Circus of a Hotel

It is mad early for me and I am mad exhausted. Why you might ask? The extremely loud and obnoxious drunk black people from the family reunion thing. Oh yes. They didn't shut up till probably 4am or so. Seriously. Some people like me and my family are trying to sleep. When I went out to the car with my mom to get spoons and my make up we saw so many wild things. The hotel lobby was crawling with people who were all drunk and loud. There were people plastered with their drinks in the elevator. It reminded me of a wild and out of control three ring circus.

My relatives made it their hotel safely though they did have someone pass them on the highway in the left lane going the opposite direction. Scary! At least we are finally making it to Myrtle Beach today. That just makes life that much more amazing.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment