Well, I am finally on my way home to Connecticut after being away almost two weeks. I have missed home quite a bit. I miss my bed and my room. I miss my puppy and ponies as well as my friends and boyfriend. It's funny how much you begin to miss the little things in life. Tomorrow it will be back to the usual.
Tomorrow I have a riding lesson in the morning and then I will either go to the gym or hit my treadmill at home before getting ready and going out with Kyle. I have missed him so much and can't wait to get back to him. I know he's feeling the same way as well.
I can't wait to get back to the gym and whip myself into amazing shape with a slim body and amazing abs. I also want a strong back since mine has been acting up again. I'm in quite a bit of pain again but I've been in worse shape so I will be okay. I just wish I knew what this was and if it will ever go away. Or if I will injure it again in a worse way. I hope that doesn't happen for a long time.
Well I think I will take a nap now seeing as I lost my flashlight for reading as well as motivation.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment