So I have officially decided that my sister is the craziest person alive. Seriously. Apparently at camp she is known as the Lemonade Bitch because she has to make the lemonade for the camp kids and then lug it around all over the place. Beer wenches have nothing on the good old lemonade bitches! Tonight we were watching Jaws for dinner and talking about the giant shark that came up on the Jersey shore. My dad was wondering what type of shark it was and my sister said, with a perfectly straight face, that it was a land shark. It came up on the land and then went back into the water. Yup. Special.
I actually got my lazt self to the gym today for a little bit before I headed off to Eastern. We were supposed to be getting my sister her books, but they weren't ready yet. That was okay since I got a notebook and planner for Branford Hall as well as a book that my friends Marie and Molly were telling me to read. It seems really interesting so I am going to have to devote some time to that. I also managed to pick up my diploma! It is so cool! I seriously can't believe that I have a bachelors degree. Wow. Where has the time gone! So I decided to celebrate. And what better way to celebrate than UCONN Dairy Bar ice cream! So good!
Even though my throat is sore and it's making me sad I am going to write some more. I wrote the first chapter to my new story and really liked it and have many thoughts and ideas rolling around my head for the next chapter which I am going to start tonight. Maybe finish tonight but who knows. When I get on a roll I go all out.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment