Today was a strange day. I woke up and realized that while today was the first day of classes for Eastern, I was not taking part of them. I was home. It was really kind of upsetting to me. I'll be taking classes soon enough that it will help with that, but it was still very strange. I suddenly became the only child. I've never been in that situation before. Ali has for three years, but I have never experienced it until now. It's really very weird.
I ended up going to IKEA with my mom and we actually got my bookcase! I was so excited! I have been trying to get this bookcase forever and it finally was in stock. It's currently sitting in my mom's car and I will have to drag it upstairs whenever my dad comes back from being called into the ER. I then will have to make space and put it together. That should be fun and I am determined to do it by myself. This should be even more special. I can't be trusted with power tools! On the way home from IKEA we didn't merge over fast enough and got on 95 the wrong way and went over the bridge of death/doom and ended up in downtown New Haven where all of the shootings had been. Oops. Oh well, we didn't die so life was good. I even got a little bamboo lucky stalk. We will see how it grows.
I ended up going to the barn and riding Beau who was crazy but didn't kill me and I lunged Grady who was on the wild side. My puppy Huey accidentally got zapped by the electric fence. It arched off the box and into his metal dog tags. The poor thing yelped and ran and sat on mom's feet. I will probably ride both of them tomorrow after I go to the gym. I am actually going to get myself on the treadmill tonight. I am determined and nothing is going to stop me.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment