About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, August 23, 2010

I Bought a Game That Gives Me Bruises!

I am blogging from my phone tonight since I am away from my computer at the moment. I am currently coming back from the boardwalk in Ocean City, New Jersey. Every summer when we come down to visit we always come here for the food and the shopping that you can only get down here. It's one of the things that I have to get to.

We left for the beach later in the evening. The morning was spent hanging around and knitting. I made a mitten and I am very proud if myself since I've never made something so complicated before. It's a little rough around the edges and kind of lumpy but it looks like a mitten. I still have to make another one. Maybe this one won't be as lumpy.

Eventually we made it to the boardwalk and went to get pizza. It's the most amazing thin crust new York style pizza. Then it was off to walk and shop and eat some more. Tonight it decided to be cold, rainy and windy on the boards and we were bundled in our sweatshirt and dodging between the stores and the rain drops. We got Johnson's caramel popcorn and saltwater taffy. We also got funnel cakes! I love them so much! I also ended up getting this game. This game consists of two hard balls on strings that you clack together. They are really cool but they hurt when you mess up and hit your arms. It's amazing!

Well we are moving now so I am signing off so I don't get car sick again.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment