Guess what? Okay two things for the guess what. Number one. I am actually writing right now! No, I am not writing the story I am struggling with and I am not editing the one I have been editing. I am writing something completely new and different and am super excited about it right now! I am going to finish the first chapter and maybe move on if I am motivated enough. I haven't been in so long that I am on a roll and will go till I run out of steam or ideas. And the second one. I got the cider mill job in Shelton! I am going to have moneys again! YAY! I got the call this evening and will start after I come back from vacation. I cannot wait. You have no idea right now.
I also finished the second season of True Blood. It was amazing! Tomorrow I am going to start season three and hopefully catch up with the rest of the world. Yes. I am an addict and I am okay with that.
Oh, I have decided that I really hate people. Okay this isn't really new, but I felt I should mention it. Everyone has that one person that drives them up the wall no matter what. We all do so don't say its false. I have one. One of the girls at the barn. Now at Hillside I had quite a few people to hate. It was glorious and much deserved. When we came to Kim's that wasn't the case. I didn't think I had anyone to hate, which secretly made me kind of sad. But that all changed. Now I have someone to hate again. Okay. Hate is a strong word. I guess I could use dislike. Strongly dislike. What annoys me about this girl? Pretty much everything actually. Let's see. I don't like riding with her. She has absolutely no ring manners whatsoever and this that everyone should get out of her way. I hate how she always flirts with her boyfriend in front of everyone. Seriously, no one else wants to see him touching your leg like that and no one wants to hear your ugly baby voice. There is more I would like to say about her and her boyfriend. One is never far from the other. Whenever he appears out there without her, she is sure to be coming. And vice versa. I hate her horse. That stupid mare took a huge chunk out of my horses face and constantly kicks the stall door. Not to mention she almost killed me and a camp kid during the week I was working. The horse is huge and fat and sounds like a freight train. She makes Grady look small and light. That girl also puts twelve billion pieces of equipment on that horse. Seriously, your trainer will get on with half the gear and make that horse look so much better. Besides, draw reins all the time is doing nothing for you. The girl is also an unnatural rider. I swear to god, nothing moves when she rides. It looks like she isn't real or something. I would love to see her get on Grady and try to get him to go around. Good luck, sweetheart. She's also the slowest human being on this planet. I thought my sister was but this girl takes the cake. I have never seen someone spend so much time grooming and primping that horse. She'll come out there, groom for an hour and then ride for ten minutes. Yeah. That's so beneficial. I don't know how much more she can shave on that horse but it's ridiculous. There was one day I came out to the barn and she was bathing that horse. She then disappeared to the other barn. I rode and did everything I needed to. Was there for over two hours. No lie. That girl was bathing that horse again when I was leaving. No wonder the horse's coat is so dull. No amount of brushing with ever fix that. Today was the clincher. Ali told me that she had told her boyfriend to give the horse another scoop of beet pulp because the horse needed to be fatter. Beet pulp is this mush that is supposed to help put on weight. She is the only horse in the barn that gets it. She is also fat with a potbelly. You can't see any ribs on that horse when you are supposed to see faint outlines. Yeah, sorry about the rant but I was annoyed with it all. I am not going to look forward to seeing that girl all winter. I might just shoot myself or her. Probably her.
Oh well. I get to go on vacation starting Thursday so that makes life so much better. I can make it to Thursday and then I am gone for a long time.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment