This entire day turned out pretty good all in all. I ended up being a party hopper but it was all good for me. Cindy from the barn was hosting a surprise party for Gail for her birthday at her house. There was a whole bunch of people there and we all made her very happy. It was also good to catch up with everyone. People you see all the time and people you haven't seen in a very long time. I was there for a little while and then I popped off.
I met Marie, Molly and Kelly and we all went to West Hartford and Blue Back Square to the Cheesecake Factory for a birthday dinner with Marie. The food and drinks were amazing. I have never been so full! And Jambalaya is amazing! We had a great time there and eventually wandered back to Molly's for amazing cake and movies. We watched Sherlock Holmes. It was fabulous! I love Robert Downy Jr. He is just phenomenal! Especially when he used his psycho cattle prod!
I was supposed to be going to NYC with Amanda and Brian tomorrow but Amanda is sick so I think we are holding off until Monday to go. That's okay with me because I need the sleep! I also have decided I need to go on major gym overhaul to get my fat self in shape. That should be oh so much fun!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment