That's right. You heard me. I don't want to grow up. Growing up is no fun at all. After being hounded and nagged at by my mother I have started applying to jobs via careerbuilder.com. Oh it is just a barrel full of monkeys. I applied to seven different jobs and I am hoping that maybe something will turn up with them. If not oh well. I'll apply for more. I'll probably try to apply to a few a night. That will make it a little less stressful for me in the end. So now my phone is awesome and all set for two different email accounts coming into it. I have mail coming out of my nose and I love it!
I am actually going to do a few things tomorrow. Go to the gym is one of them. Another is return my very over due library books and then I am going to go talk to Branford Hall and actually go there. Yup. I am going to do it. My interview for the cider mill job is tomorrow at 6pm. I am nervous and excited for it. I hope it goes well and something comes out of it. Otherwise I will be sad but then continue to look for other jobs and such.
There was lots of drama today with people and I am hoping tomorrow will be better because it hurts me so much when my friends cry to me over the phone because of stupid asses. It better be better. Otherwise there will be ass kickings!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment