Oh the random tidbits you hear on adult swim while your boyfriend is entertaining you! I heard it and died laughing. He thought I was dying and couldn't figure out what happened. After I told him he told me that I was so silly. Yeah. I am! All in all last night was really good. I had a lot of fun seeing everyone and hanging with Kyle. I'm just happy that I am getting a little braver and such. That is always good for me since I am usually high strung.
Today was a low key day. I didn't have a car so I spent the day at home watching tv, knitting, playing with the dog and tanning by the pool. I can't complain. Seeing as my hands are sore from knitting I am going to chill in my room for a while before working on some writing. I am determined to get the edit done. Even if it kills me.
Tomorrow I get to see Amanda and Brian! I cannot wait!!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment