About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Just One of Those Days

I am glad today is pretty much over. When you are in school Fridays are amazing, but when you work they are the worst day. Seriously. I really do hate Fridays. Something always goes crazy to make it that much worse. But before I explain that I will mention last night.

As always I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with Kyle. We hung at his house first before meeting up with everyone. Jocelyn was going to be there as well which was awesome because I would have someone to chat with that didn't care about video games and such. Also I hadn't seen her in forever because of her job. I truly do miss her tons. It was awesome catching up and being silly with her, because she seriously is one of my best friends and I don't know what I would do without her. The night was filled with the usual adventures. We ended up at Chilles instead because the kitchen at Buffalo Wild Wings was all backed up and the wait was super long. After that me, Kyle, Jocelyn and Christian went exploring "special stores" together. And I am so glad we didn't find fuzzy handcuffs. That would have made life interesting for me. I ended up getting home later than I wanted to, but it was well worth it in my book. I just hate that Kyle is so far away from me. Sniff.

Today was just a long day that needed to end. Work wasn't great. Everyone is frazzled and it didn't help that while we were cleaning stalls, other people started throwing hay into the loft and a horse we had out freaked, reared up and took out a light with her head. Yeah. That was just the highlight of my day. Ugh. I hate it when freak things like that happened. But everyone told me that it was an accident and there was miscommunication. I still feel bad about it though. No one got hurt, but I still feel like I could have done something. I ended up coming home right after. No way I was riding my horse. I just wanted out. I ended up getting Olive Garden with my Mom and sister. I really wanted my milkshake but that never happened. We also went to the bookstore. That always cheers me up.

I also hung out with Jocelyn for a bit today. She gave me my jewelry orders and showed me how to feed her dogs and guinea pig. I get to watch them tomorrow while they are out at their family reunion. I also helped and watched as Jocelyn worked on her dance/flag twirling routine for the talent show there. She is really good even though she kept telling us all she didn't think it was the greatest. She could have fooled me. I would try to twirl the colorguard flag but I probably would bust myself in the head with it. I stayed for dinner and such before eventually coming home.

I think I will watch some True Blood before going to bed. I have a lesson tomorrow and need to get ready for the show on Sunday. Right now I am really not looking forward to it. Maybe that will change.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment