Seeing as I self doubt everything that I do, my friend Kelly told me I should do everything with confidence even if that means peeing with confidence. So that is what I am going to do after I finish this blog. And then I am going to write with confidence. I am going to try some different inspirations for working on my story. I am going to try a soundtrack of music with Breaking Benjamin, but I am going to work on writing while watching V for Vendetta. I love this movie and it's pretty inspiring to me for some reason. If it works, I may be watching a lot of this movie!
Today was my first day at work and it went really well. The kids were really good for me and the other counselors and we cleaned stalls and painted fences. Tomorrow we are going to do the same thing probably, and then I have a lesson with Gail at 3pm. I am very tired, but it was all worth it!
The horse show is coming up. I'm nervous, but I think it will be okay. We will see how my lesson goes tomorrow.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment