About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, July 26, 2010

My Droid Incredible is...Well...Incredible!

I finally got my brand new Droid Incredible phone in the mail today! It was supposed to come either next week or the week after that but it came today! I have never been more excited! I got it activated and got all of my numbers transferred. I set up some ringtones and such and a background. I still have a lot to learn about the phone but it is just so very cool! And I just totally got distracted for about fifteen minutes with my phone. Oh this is going to be spectacular! I have never had such a cool phone before! I have been waiting for this for a while now and was so excited to finally get it in my hands!

Today has just been a good day! I got my phone, went to the gym, got my saddle back from repairs and made a very good dinner! Now I have to work on knitting and/or writing. Seeing as my hand has been bothering me with knitting I might work on writing for a bit. Or maybe do some knitting and then go to writing. All I have tomorrow is a lesson on my horse. I might also be going out with Kyle, though I am not sure about that one. He reminded me that it would be our one month anniversary tomorrow. I think it's really cute that he remembered when I didn't. Such a sweetie!

Now off to do whatever!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment