About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I Think I'm Melting

The last few days have been so very hot. I really hate the hot weather. Since I am Polish, I prefer the temperature to be between 50 and 20 degrees. That's when it is perfect. Above and below that point is bad. I also love snow. Lots and lots of it, and everyone thinks I'm crazy. Then again, I think everyone who likes this weather is crazy. Yesterday it was over 100 degrees! That's not right at all! I haven't seen or ridden my horse since Sunday. Between the wake and the funeral and everyone coming to visit and it being a billion degrees out, I decided against it. The air quality is so bad right now that it's not healthy. That's okay with me. Ali has been working with the City Slicker summer riding camp so she has been keeping an eye on Grady and the kids have used him. He is supposed to be painted tomorrow! It's so cute when they do it.

Otherwise I have just been hanging around and knitting. I am like a knitting machine right now. I keep chunking out hats and scarves like it's nobody's business. I am almost done with another hat that matches the scarf I finished last night. I think I am going to try some socks next. I have never done them before and people tell me its hard, but I am going to try. Why not challenge myself for once.

Tomorrow I finally get to see Kyle. I really have missed him and can't wait to spend some quality time with him.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment