About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Bagel Bites are Soggy

Today was a low key sort of day. I woke up at like 11:30am to find the house empty save for the dog who was extremely happy to see me. I decided to eat some food and then go to the gym, because I have been failing miserably with going to the gym consistently. So I made myself some bagel bites and sat down to eat. I ate about half of them when my dad called saying he needed to be picked up from Firestone where he had left his car. Needless to say my bagel bites were sadly soggy when I returned. Oh well.

The gym was good and now I am all showered and ready to go to Milford for Buffalo Wild Wings and hanging out with Kyle. He is picking me up and dropping me back off today. I hope the poor guy doesn't get lost like he did last time. He is also going to meet my parents. That should be interesting but I think it will go alright. Until then I will go sit and work on knitting socks. I have never done it before so this should be very interesting.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment