About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I Don't Think I Want to be a Cop. I Want to be an Actor.

Today has just been such a long day. I am really glad that it's pretty much over and I am sitting on my couch with my computer. I have also been madly knitting though it is taking a toll on me. My right had really hurts again. I have arthritic changes and such in my hands and wrists and am on joint supplements, but it's been pretty good for a long time. Now it's flaring up again. It's very annoying, but I keep on going. I'm sleeping with my wrist brace on at night like I used to to try and relieve some of the pain and stress on it. Oh well.

Today I worked on cleaning out my grandmother's kitchen. It was very strange to be in her house and going through her stuff and knowing she wasn't going to walk out of the living room and see what we were up to. It just was so weird. Some of the stuff we came across was really neat though. There is all sorts of things that my sister and I are inheriting. We packed up so much china today it was incredible. An entire box full. And guess what? There is just as much, if not more, downstairs in the basement. It's beautiful china. There is also a lot of furniture downstairs in the basement that I am claiming. Now all I need is an apartment to put it all in. But that means I need money and that is something I don't have right now. I really hate that fact. I also have a whole bunch of recipes of hers that I found and that I am going to have to go through and organize. There are so many!

Well that's pretty much all on my end right now. So it's back to knitting and maybe reading my book in a little bit. As well as finishing watching Hollywood Homicide. I love this movie.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment