I am doing okay. Each day brings with it something new, but I am taking everything as I go. I know there will be worse days and better days. All I know is I have an amazing support system and thank all of the people who have stretched out a hand to me and my family.
Last night I had a lot of fun with Kyle. It was nice to be able to go away and be away from pain and sorrow for a while. I was able to go to Buffalo Wild Wings with everyone and just have a good time. I was happy to be with good friends and my boyfriend. They were all able to take my mind off of everything and keep me happy. It was one of those things that I never wanted to leave because leaving meant coming back home and back to reality. But it has to happen, because life just doesn't stand still. On a rather interesting note (or disturbing): I think biting is kinky. And that's all I have to say for that one.
Jocelyn started her clinical and from what I've heard from her and through facebook, she is doing well and is very happy with everything. I am super glad for her and can't wait to see her on Sunday for her fourth of July party. That will be nice to get away from home for a little while. Makes life a little brighter.
Today wasn't a bad day all things considered. After coming home at 3am I ended up getting woken up at 930am for the curtains to be put back on the windows. That was rather interesting. I still don't have blinds, but I do have curtains. I guess it's better than nothing. Ali's saddle was ready to be picked up so the two of us packed up and went out there and picked it up. I bought my horse a nice leather halter with a name plate. I figured that he should have a nice one after I've had him for 9 years. Then we went to the barn where I ended up riding my horse and this other horse Diego. He was a sweetie but he has a habit of bucking people off and rearing. I didn't die, so that was all good. Coming back home from the barn was hard because I was so busy out there, but I can't avoid home forever. The night has passed decently so far and now I am going to force myself to write since I haven't written anything new in a long time. I have just been editing like mad. So I think the change of pace will be good.
And in case you're wondering, scocks is the combination of sucks and cocks. Do not ask. It's better you didn't know.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment