About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Death Just Isn't Fair

Everybody tells you that life isn't fair. I even say it, but in some ways death is worse. There is nothing as final as death. It takes away loved ones, leaving others behind to mourn. It takes the very young and the very old. It takes the strong and the weak. It takes the ones that deserve to die and it takes the ones who do not. It is not picky. It just comes and goes silently.

My grandma died today. It was one of those things I never expected to hear. One minute life was fine and then the next it wasn't. I know she was old and her health wasn't great, but it was still a shock. I just say her on Sunday and she was fine and now this. My sister feels especially guilty since she missed dinner on Sunday. It's not her fault. How was she supposed to know.

I don't know when any kind of services will be held, but I dread going to them. I dread them more than you can possibly imagine. Tonight I am supposed to go out to dinner with Kyle and everyone. I can't sit at home. I need to go somewhere and do something. And right now all I want is to be held.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment