Yup. That's right, I said it. Old people really are stuffy and no fun. Pretty much every older person I have met (with a few exceptions of course) are stuffy and boring and when someone does something they don't like that kill it. Fun wreckers. The crazy thing is that I have two examples from today alone. Yeah. That's pretty bad in my opinion.
The first one was the fire inspector guy. Apparently he has to come check the barn before the city slicker summer camp starts. Let's just say this guy was the most pretentious prick I have ever seen/met. Nothing seemed to be up to par for him and he was super annoying. Someone was charging a phone in one of the outlets in the barn. Now there are sixteen stalls in the barn and there is an outlet for every stall. Every stall also has a fan and sometimes these fans are plugged in and running all night. And he FLIPPED about a cell phone charging. Uh, get of your high horse and go bother someone else. Then I walked by and he was like, "Was that your cell phone?" No, it wasn't, but if it had been I probably would have told the guy off. Seriously, having sixteen fans run over night is okay, but a cell phone isn't? We had all those fans running last year and the barn didn't burn down. I don't know what the hell his problem was but it pissed me off.
The other stuffy adult was a woman who used to be at out barn but left because of arguments and because she's a rich snobby bitch. Yeah, can you tell I am a little heated? Well this woman flipped out at my other barn friend about him using formspring and how she didn't like it and wanted him to take it down and he was like no and this is the reason why. And believe me he had a really good level-headed reason, and she was all disappointed in him and when I defended him she was like blah blah blah you don't understand. Talk to me in 20 years. Yeah, like that is going to happen. In 20 years she probably won't remember (oh wait, she probably will because she has no life) and at that point she will be obsolete. When she mentioned about it not being appropriate for younger kids, all I could think of was, then younger kids either should not view it, view it and understand how life works, or shouldn't be on facebook altogether. Let's just say this woman's bratty little daughter is 11 and on facebook. Yeah. Bad parenting. Her kid is a spoiled brat who has a $5000 saddle and $2000 boots. Yeah. These are the pretentious asses I deal with.
Sorry for my rant but I was angry and needed to say something. I am going to go back to working on my hat. The one I just completed came out too big. AGAIN. I seriously don't understand why either. Oh well. I'm trying again. I am going to make it work. Somehow. My back is also killing me. I have mid-back and low-back pain now and I am just miserable. I don't know what this is, but I am so uncomfortable doing anything that I don't want to ride my horse or go to the gym and those are the things I love most. We will see how my lesson goes tomorrow. This should be interesting.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment