For some reason I have the wonderful habit of finding the WORST men in the world. Or my neighborhood for that matter. I have officially come to the conclusion that my neighbor is a stalker. I just that he was a little perv at first, but now he has claimed a new title: The Stalker. Here is the story.
I was sitting at my computer last night, glaring at my editing and willing something, anything to come to me so I could put it down, but alas the creative inspiration came in spits and spurts. While I was doing this I get a message through my facebook chat. From my neighbor. Oh great. Here we go again. So we chatted for a bit and he was apologizing for everything that other night and then proceeded to tell me that I should still come over and have sex with him. Sigh. This never ends. I don't understand what it is about me, but I attract these kinds of guys ALL the time. Not fun, let me tell you. I have decided that my boobs are the problem. Yes, I know that sounds funny but I think they are the cause. Let's just say there are a lot of prettier girls out there than me and I seem to be the one with the most problems. Seeing as some random older guy smiled lewdly at me while I was at the gym, I believe this is the case. Anywho, back to my story. He sits there and talks to me. For HOURS. Oh yes. He wants me to do all this stuff to him and keeps telling me all the stuff he wants to do to me. Just wonderful, huh? He then wanted a picture of me. I told him there were plenty on facebook. No. He wants one that I just took of myself. Yeah, no. He can look at facebook. I'm not working at this. I want him to go away and leave me alone. Which, I can tell you now, isn't going to happen anytime soon. This is also because I am an idiot. Here is why I am an idiot.
I gave him my cell phone number.
Probably not the smartest thing I've ever done. But not the stupidest thing I've done either. I have indeed done worse. And now that this kid has my number, he won't leave me alone. I ignore him half the time but seriously this is all such a turn-off. I seriously want to tell him that he is bugging the hell out of me and really needs to leave me alone before I strangle him with his own shirt. I am hoping that at some point he will tire of the chase and give up and trying to get with me. It would make life a lot better for me. I should really learn how to be an asshole. It would just work better for me in the long run.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment