So tonight I ended up watching my favorite show ever for dinner. Wipeout on ABC. You have no idea how much that show makes me laugh. Between the wipeouts and the comments people say it's priceless. One guy was on today was called the Renaissance man and spoke in prose. Epic! Here are some of the memorable quotes of the day.
This is awkward.
Yeah, I apologize.
You're so refined!
BELCH!
Oh...
Morticians Rule!!
No! I don't want to go in the water!
I don't know why I'm doing this. I must be a moron. Here it goes!
Thanks for the chocolate in my eyes.
TAKE IT GORILLA!!! (oh Renaissance man!)
It's going to hit me isn't it?
I got foam in my eye!!
HAVE SOME CAPULETS! (this is why the Renaissance man is just plain awesome)
To wipeout or to not wipeout. That is the question. Ye! (YAY! Renaissance man!)
I am the Michelin Man!
He's delusional.
Very well spikes. The choice is yours.
Yes. This is why I love the show so much. It is just so random and spontaneous and I get to see people get flipped and thrown into water. It makes life so very special! Well, I am back to editing my writings. It's going okay. I am still struggling, but I am making some progress. Hopefully I will get it done and have it be better for the group in three weeks time. I hope so at least!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment