That was the comment that my roommate heard while she was getting salad at the salad bar at Ruby Tuesdays tonight. I had a lot of fun hanging out with Jeanette tonight. I haven't seen her and hung out with her for a decent amount of time in a while so we decided to get food at the Manchester mall and then wandered around the mall and looked at stuff and tried on shirts and headbands. It's so much fun hanging out with her because you never know what is going to happen!
Tomorrow is the Jewelry party and I am very excited! I got my friend Erica to come and I am hoping that my mom and sister at least come for a little bit. I was chatting with Jocelyn and she was trying to get a hold of Donna to finalize things. I hope it all works out and things go off without a hitch tomorrow. Besides, I love the thought of free jewelry! Tomorrow she will get the full details about what went down with me and Kyle. She was happy to know that no clothes came off. But was not happy over the fact that we are still not official after everything that has happened so far. I think we might be sending her boyfriend Christian after him since they are best friends. We will just have to see.
Well, off for now. Probably either cross-stitching, reading or knitting. And waiting for cookie dough to be made!!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment