About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Your Tongue is the Same Color as Your Shirt!

Today was Father's Day and in celebration of that day, we finally got my dad the laptop computer he has been wanting for the longest time. Right now he is down the hall in the living room playing with it and setting everything up. And I am sitting in my room and staring at my room, which is once again a mess and needs to be cleaned. The windows are going in on Wednesday and Thursday and the countdown is officially on. I have to have my room look, well, normal by Wednesday. This might be harder than I thought. Kyle wants to hang out this week and wanted to on Monday or Tuesday. I would, but that involves the whole day and night and nighttime is when I clean because it's when I finally have nothing to do. And right now I doubt my mother will let me leave the house with my room looking the way it does.

I am hedging again. Once again I am confused and unsure about what to think. Kyle likes me a lot. And he does make me happy, but is it really what I want? I know you are probably sick and tired of hearing me do this, but I really don't know. And it's pretty bad that I am also using the windows as an excuse to get out of seeing him again so soon. Even though we aren't official I still think things are happening fast. I just see myself suddenly being tied down by someone and feel the sudden need to run and run far. I can hear everyone around me screaming and telling me I am making a mistake by trying to run, but I just don't know if I can do it. I just don't know. The other thing I am terrified by is that if we do get into a relationship together, that it will end just like it did with me and Andrew. And I don't want to do that to him. Sigh. I wish life was just so much simpler sometimes.

Other than that, the day has been low key with the amusing story of my sister drinking a blue raspberry coollata from Dunkin Donuts and turning her tongue blue which happened to be the same color as her shirt. I also chatted with my instructor and she keeps telling me that I am doing well and that I worry way way way too much. I hope she is right about that. Well, I guess I should go back to cleaning. I will poke some people about my lovely dilemma and see what I can do for myself.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment