There were some incredibly insane thunderstorms today! I survived through two of them. I am not a big fan of thunderstorms. They scare me and I can get really edgy and such when they occur. The first one occurred when I was at home and in the shower. The thunder was so loud that I was waiting to get electrocuted or something. I was home alone to boot with the dog, so that would have been just peachy if I got struck by lightning. Someone would come home and find my charred naked body in the shower. Oh so wonderful! My poor dog was not a happy camper with the storms and ended up taking shelter on my bed, which he ended up drooling on. Oh well. I still love the stuffing out of him. The second storm I survived through was when I was out at the barn. Let's just say I have never seen so much rain come out of the sky. It was incredible! My horse had a puddle in his stall when the storm ended. Let's just say it the rain on the roof at the barn was so loud you could barely hear the person standing next to you! It was insane!
I went and visited my kids again today. It was fun to paint with them and surprise them with my presence. It makes me feel really good when they were excited for me to come back and sad for me to leave again. I hope to be seeing them next year with subbing and maybe with a teaching job there. I really am going to miss them, but that is all part of the job, I guess. I didn't spend the whole day there since I had to come home and go to the gym and the dentist.
Today was day two of room cleaning. I will admit that my room is getting better. Very very very slowly. It is a long, and miserable process but it has to be done. Today was the dresser. Now I can actually put my phone and glasses on it without knocking everything over. I also uncovered more floor today, found $50 for shopping tomorrow and ate some decidedly questionable chocolates. All in all, it was a typical room cleaning in my room. Tomorrow my goal is to uncover the north window. That will be very exciting indeed. Then I will move on to the west window and then the corner of doom. Yup. It should be interesting. I also found like twelve hundred different blank journals that people keep giving me. But now that I have found blogging I don't really need journals. Well, they could be story idea notebooks and such. I'll find something for them.
One final note. One of my new favorite shows is Wipeout on ABC. Let me tell you, it is the most amazing show! I cannot get enough of people wiping out and flipping and doing some incredible wipeouts. It was a two hour blind date special and I thought I was going to die I laughed so hard! One of the guys at one point yelled at his date to pull another girl's pants down. Yup. Amazing stuff!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment