Yup. I spent an hour and half or so sitting outside of Starbucks with Jaci, Kelly and Steph for writer's club and I look like a lobster. My arms and chest are all red! Oops. So much for putting on the sunscreen. I should really learn to do that by now. Oh well. Writer's club went well today. The four of us talked about various things and about different pieces we are working on. Next week Kelly is supposed to be bringing some stuff to share with everyone and I think I am going to volunteer for the week after that. I want to rewrite my story The Search For Truth. I have two chapters written and I am working on the third one. But I want to show them and see if I can make it the very best it can possibly be because I want to get it published at some point in my life. We will just have to see what happens with all of that. After that I went home and spent even more time out doors weeding with the family and almost got eaten alive by ants. I really don't like ants at all!
Ali rode Grady today instead of me. Her horse is still lame and we are going to trailer him to the vet on Friday for x-rays. That should be oh so much fun. Grady looked good and we are going to keep working with him to make him the best he can possibly be. That's my goal anyways.
I think I have come to a decision about Branford Hall. I think I am going to hold off for now and see if I can get into the program sometime in the fall so I can have my summer to myself to work on my body and cooking, writing and knitting. I am also going to apply to places and see if I can get a job to work at and put in applications for teaching and maybe some teaching jobs. Who knows. We will just see where my life takes me.
Kyle and I are working on getting together on Monday to hang out and just watch movies and such at someones house. I am pretty cool with this idea since I am not a big formal date person at all.
Well, I guess I better get back to cleaning my room. I did my desk today and am currently sitting at it and typing away on my computer! I am super stoked about this whole idea! My room looks slightly worse now but I am working on it slowly but surely. I got 20 days left before the windows go in and I am hoping I will be done cleaning this room by the end of next week. We will see....
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment