That's right. I think I am smitten by a certain guy. Everything he does makes me smile and laugh and he has never been anything but sweet. I think Kyle might be stealing my heart. He texted me today from his cruise. He got service in Peurto Rico and was able to send me back a message. We chatted a lot with each other tonight and he is currently drinking and partying it up down there in the hot weather. There is just something about him. I'm not sure what it is, but there's something. I never thought I would go with someone like him, but then life surprises us sometimes. I really can't wait for him to get back and me to finish with school so we can get together. I really hope I will feel better by then, because I feel like poop and it's really starting to wear on me.
Tonight was a good night hanging out with Jocelyn as well as Christian, Amber and Brian. The five of us just had a really good time and there wasn't any drama or anything. That's always good when there is no drama. Jocelyn loved her gift and we got to play with our yarn and knitting and crocheting and such. I am just glad it was a great day. It's still humid as hell outside and I am really hoping for some rain. Tomorrow is back to school. I sort of know what I am doing tomorrow. We will see what I can come up with seeing as I've been lazy and ill this week.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment