About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Brain = Mush

I have just corrected three classes worth of Renaissance test packets and I feel like my soul has died. I still have two more classes to do but if I do any more tonight I might cry. It was just too much all at once and my brain went bye byes. Most of the packets were good, but it is just so monotonous. But other than that my day was decently good. I successfully completed my final observation of my student teaching career and I passed with flying colors. The kids in all my classes (except my first one but they are always bad) were amazingly good. I really am going to miss them when I leave (most of them anyways). My teacher is going to start taking over the end of this week and then I am pretty much set! I am so excited to be done with it all and graduate and move on to sleeping my summer away.

I saw Mike today. He didn't see me. I saw him walking back to Laurel while I was leaving Lowrise. It's the first time I have seen him in about 6 weeks now and that's also how long we haven't spoken to each other. I seriously have no idea what it is all about, but I am still hurt by the whole thing. Why? What did I do now? Why am I so easily cast aside? Even though I can't seem to let him I go, I look towards Kyle. I look at him and see all the things that Mike is not. Kyle does things that Mike would never think to do in a million years. The more I look at Mike the more things I find wrong with him and the more I look at Kyle the more I find things are right. I just have to give Mike up. But for some reason, no matter how hard I try or how many people tell me to let him go, I just can't seem to do so. I don't know what it is about that kid that has me wrapped so tightly around his finger.

I just have to finish out the rest of tonight's work and then I get to go to bed and sleep for a little bit before I go and do it all over again.

Congrats Abby, my love. I wish all the best for you and your new husband! :D

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment