About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Today I went home early from school to spend the day with my mom who is seriously the most amazing person in the entire world. She has done so much for me for the last 21 years. She has probably done far too much for me, but honestly that's what makes her even more special to me. Without her things just wouldn't be the same. When I am at school I miss her more than you can possibly imagine. I won't be shy about it. I call my mom at least once a day to say hi and catch up on everything that has been going on here at home. I couldn't imagine not talking to her for weeks or even days at a time. We are so close. Going off to college four years ago for the first time was so hard because suddenly she wasn't there anymore and I was on my own for everything. I has definitely gotten better for me, but I still miss her like crazy and there are some days I miss her much more than others.



I also went to see my horse and rode him for the first time in two weeks. My antibiotics definitely did something because my sore throat went away after two weeks of dealing with it. Riding him was awesome. I miss him just as much as my mom and wish I could spend more time with him. Once I graduate than things will get easier and I will be with him a lot more. But it was nice to spend some time with him. I even got to try out my early birthday gift from Dad and Ali. They got me a new bit since I have been using my sister's and she was going crazy and wanted it back. So now I've got my own!

I haven't chatted with Kyle yet today, but we did a lot of talking yesterday and such. I really like talking to him and stuff and can't wait to see him again. I have a feeling something might come out of all of this and I think I am ready to take the next step with him. I am nervous. I am nervous that I will mess things up or that once we are in a relationship then things will fall apart. I don't know. I am always nervous but I know that if I don't take the step I will be alone forever. I just hope I can do it.

Only two weeks left of school and student teaching! I am almost done! I cannot believe that I have made it and that I am graduating. Wow. I did it in four years. Amazing.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment