About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Car Sounds Like a Giant Tribble

Yup. That's exactly what my car sounds like. There is indeed something wrong with it because it should not purr like that. I don't know if you know what a tribble is but if you are a Star Trek fan then you will know. It's from one of the best original Star Trek episodes with William Shatner where they were protecting this special wheat shipment and there were all these cute fluffy fuzz balls called tribbles. Well, my car kind of sounds like one, only a little deeper. I think it might be the transmission, but I am hoping that is not the case because that would be one big expensive mess.

My day has been rather uneventful. I had a lesson with a group of my barn friends and we were put through our paces, but it went well. Grady got pissy at the end, but he is known to do that. I spent a lot of time out there today. Took a nap partway through the day, did some knitting and went out with my mom to buy a pot for my very very sad little spider plant. The poor thing needs repotting, plant food and some sun. Tomorrow I am going to work on doing that. The poor thing. I also did some knitting. I tore apart my scarf for like the third or fourth time because I failed and messed up badly, but I am getting very good at doing it now.

I think I am going to do some bender ball stuff tomorrow because I am being a lazy bum getting to the gym and I am having serious fat days. I really need to get going and get myself into shape because I do not want to be seen in a bathing suit at the moment. I also need to find out when Yoga and Zumba starts, though I can just leap into zumba because I have done quite a bit of it before. Yoga will be different. I have done it before but I will wait for it to start up again so I can jump in and have a good time with people. I will get fit even if it kills me. Okay maybe not like that!!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment