I have some strange illness. That's all I know. I don't know what it is but it is a pain in the butt. I am always tired and managed to sleep for 11 and 14 hours the last two days and I still feel wiped out. I keep coughing and it feels like I am trying to swallow a giant lump of gunk. It's quite annoying to say the least. I just wish we could figure out what all of this is so I can actually get better and not feel so dead all the time.
Nothing super new to report today besides that I slept to 1pm today. This is something I never do. I got to ride my horse today and have a lesson tomorrow with him again. My sister's horse is still lame and stuff and we are trying to get to the bottom of everything. I hope things get better. It's sad when a horse is crippled. And it's even more sad when it's summer and you want to ride and can't.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment