Today was a low key day of pretty much nothing. I did finally repot my poor spider plant. It sat outside in the nice weather all day and I'll keep on doing that and see if I can make it happy looking again. That might take a while. The other thing I found out today was that the new windows my parents bought are being installed in 21 days. I now have 21 days to clean my room so that the people can actually get to the windows to put them in. I didn't do anything with my room today, but I will start tomorrow with my desk and continue onward. One day at a time I guess. I really do hate cleaning my room.
Tomorrow I am going to try and swim laps in my pool. I hope it will warm up a little before I jump in, but if not I will just have to deal with the 75 degree water. It's been done before. I am also supposed to be meeting Kelly and Jaci for our writer's club that we tried last summer. This time we are actually going to try and keep it going. I will just see where life takes me. And that's pretty much all for now. Very low key day indeed.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment