About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Think My Head is Going to Explode

For some reason my allergies have been god awful today. Since the moment I woke up I had a headache, a sore throat and a stuffy/runny nose. By the end of the school day I felt as if my head was going to explode from the migraine I had developed. Right now I still feel awful. I seriously hate allergies. For some reason they have been so bad this year. I think it was because it got super warm out super fast and early and everything decided that it would be awesome to bloom now. Oh well. I guess I should just keep taking sudafed and hope for the best. It better be gone tomorrow, that's all I am saying.

I didn't get to bed early last night as planned. I ended up hanging out with Alex Renner and Sam until Reeni came back from watching Glee at 10pm. That's when I was like I am going to bed. So I was fixing up my lunch for tomorrow when I hear my phone ring from the other room. It's Alex Moura. He wanted me to help him study earlier and it never worked out. So he wanted to know if I could help him right then. So of course I say yes. I seriously haven't seen him or hung out with him in forever and I wasn't going to let this chance opportunity go by. Also I am a sucker for wanting to help everyone. So I trooped over to Laurel in the rain to try and help him. It would have been better if I had taken the class and if he had read the book. So that worked out super well, but I was hanging out with him so I wasn't too upset about the whole thing. I ended up getting a hold of my roomie Keri who was in the same class and they were supposed to go study together. I really wonder if that worked out. Oh well.

Jeanette and I went to the Manchester Mall today. She was looking for a dress for graduation and I was just looking for some cheap super clothes since I hate my wardrobe. We had a good time running around Forever 21 and the bookstore. I am so dangerous in bookstores. I bought even more books and I haven't even finished any off of my bookshelf. Oh well. I guess I better get on that this summer. That's going to be my goal. Read books and try not to buy new ones. We will have to see how well this works out. We had an awesome dinner at Bertucci's and eventually made it back here. I don't know what everyone is doing but I am going to bed soon. I am so tired and feel so crappy.

Two days left of student teaching!!! I am actually going to miss those kids...

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment