"Never attack a drunk man with a gun."
~Robert Downy Jr.~
~Robert Downy Jr.~
I just finished watching the movie Charlie Bartlet with Jeanette. It was a great movie! Neither of us had seen it before so we watched it tonight. Honestly, I believe everyone should watch this movie. It was incredible. When we first started it I wasn't so sure about it all, but by the end I was enthralled. I am mos def going to have to get it for my movie collection at some point.
Today was a good day. School went by decently fast. I ended up kicking a student out of one of my classes today. He wouldn't take out his ipod when I asked because he stated that he didn't have to listen to me. So I kicked him out and to the rest of my students' pleasure and shock, I called the proper authorities about it all. When I got off the phone my students gave me a round of applause and one of the girls stated that he was an asshole. I love how the rest of them were on my side with the whole thing and telling me that they learned a lot and that this kid didn't learn anything because he never pays attention. I was so proud of myself today. And tomorrow I co-teach with my teacher and then he takes back over. I am suddenly sad. I am going to miss it. Even though I said over and over again I wasn't I think I am. I am going to miss the kids, because they have just been great and they give me new stories every day and make my worst days seem okay somehow in the end. I don't know how they do it, but they keep me young and strong. I won't miss the insubordination though! I just can't believe this is it. It just seems unreal or something.
My mom got into her second car accident in six months today. Someone else ran into the back of her car because they didn't see her. This time she didn't get pushed into another car so her van suffered minimal damage. She called me while she was waiting for the officer to finish the police report. My poor mom. Her poor van is only five years old. And it has suffered so much. At least it wasn't bad. And now she will finally get her hatch readjusted from her previous accident. I guess good things come out of everything.
~Dragon Eyes~
Today was a good day. School went by decently fast. I ended up kicking a student out of one of my classes today. He wouldn't take out his ipod when I asked because he stated that he didn't have to listen to me. So I kicked him out and to the rest of my students' pleasure and shock, I called the proper authorities about it all. When I got off the phone my students gave me a round of applause and one of the girls stated that he was an asshole. I love how the rest of them were on my side with the whole thing and telling me that they learned a lot and that this kid didn't learn anything because he never pays attention. I was so proud of myself today. And tomorrow I co-teach with my teacher and then he takes back over. I am suddenly sad. I am going to miss it. Even though I said over and over again I wasn't I think I am. I am going to miss the kids, because they have just been great and they give me new stories every day and make my worst days seem okay somehow in the end. I don't know how they do it, but they keep me young and strong. I won't miss the insubordination though! I just can't believe this is it. It just seems unreal or something.
My mom got into her second car accident in six months today. Someone else ran into the back of her car because they didn't see her. This time she didn't get pushed into another car so her van suffered minimal damage. She called me while she was waiting for the officer to finish the police report. My poor mom. Her poor van is only five years old. And it has suffered so much. At least it wasn't bad. And now she will finally get her hatch readjusted from her previous accident. I guess good things come out of everything.
~Dragon Eyes~
My mom's car from her first accident in November. She got rear-ended and pushed into the car in front of her. The back wasn't bad, but the front was a mess. She was fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment