Tonight was a good night. After sitting through a horribly long and boring graduation rehearsal I went out and had a good time at Blarney's with my bestie for her birthday. I am going to keep this short since I am exhausted and slightly drunk. School was good today. My kids behaved but that was because my teacher took over again. So I am just going to hang around again tomorrow and then go party again. Yay! I ran into some good friends tonight and was super happy about that as well as chatting with Kyle. He makes me very happy. Well I am off to bed now. And I will maybe text Kyle if I am still awake when he reaches home.
The title is in reference to Monet. He loved the sea and the water and wished to be buried in a buoy. Enough said.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment