About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Broken Toes and Road Rash

No, don't worry. I am not the one suffering from a broken pinkie toe and road rash. That would be my little sister. Her horse has been lame and hasn't been ridden in about a week and is going kind of nuts. He stepped on her toe yesterday and broke it and then knocked her down and dragged her across the barn parking lot this evening. She has not been having a good week. Hopefully tomorrow she doesn't get bucked off Dude or crash the cars she is test driving. But that's the latest scoop from today.

I got home super late last night and never got around to blogging about how my date with Kyle went last night. As my last post stated, I was a nervous wreck for some reason about going on the date and everything and was still like that when I got to the mall at like 7:20pm. I got there before him as always so I went wandering to Forever 21 to soothe my soul. While I was there I sent out panicked text messages to Jocelyn and Amanda. Jocelyn and Christian (her boyfriend) were there in the mall and I immediately ran off to gain comfort from them and by looking at cute puppies in the pet shop. Amanda was also texting me and trying to keep me calm and tell me that everything would be alright. Eventually Kyle arrived and met us in the pet shop. We hung there for a little bit before wandering off together. The four of us eventually split ways and me and Kyle went looking at movie times and tried to figure out what to do for dinner. We eventually decided to see Iron Man 2 (which we have both seen and loved) and then decided to go to Friday's for dinner. That changed to Chili's when I saw the restaurant and made up my mind. But we had dinner there and it was a really good time and such and then we went back and saw Iron Man 2 and cuddled during it. After that he drove me back to my car, but we ended up sitting in his for a bit talking and such. Right before we parted ways we had our first kiss. Let's just say it was a great night and I was nervous for no reason. Yet again. I gave Jocelyn all the details on the phone on my way home.

Even though I got in late last night I got up early this morning and went to East Haddam to see my kids because they were painting today. They were over joyed to see me and I got hugs all around. They were just so excited to see me and I realized just how much I missed them as well. We had a good time today painting and such and I am going back on Tuesday to see my other two classes paint. I really do miss those kids. All in all it was a great day. I am going to try and find out where all my friendship bracelet making stuff went as well as do some knitting. We will see how that plan goes!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment