It is a beautiful spring day. It's warm out and a little overcast, but nonetheless a beautiful day. It is also my best friend Jocelyn's 22nd birthday today. I can't wait to see her and hang out with her on her special day. I really hope she likes the gift I got her. I think she will. All I know is I wish I felt better. Right now I am still struggling to keep going. My cough seems to have gotten worse and I can barely swallow. Swallowing for me is like trying to swallow a mouthful of very sharp and pointy nails. Not a pleasant experience to tell you the truth. I am hoping this will get better and go away, but I have had this since last Monday. One week tomorrow. I really do think there is something wrong with me. It's not strep since I got tested for that on Wednesday. I am thinking that it has something to do with my tonsils. Great...
Last night I struggled through work. It was a long night. Especially when I left my laptop power cord at home. I had limited use of it, but I managed to watch a movie. I watched Heavyweights with my old roommate Shrutika as well as a couple residents while I knitted my scarf that I had to start over because I dropped all the stitches off the needle and couldn't recover them. Brian Lloyd came by later and chatted with me and kept me entertained. Only the two of us would have a conversation including as many song titles from Flyleaf, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Thousand Food Krutch and The Used. Yes. We are very dorky.
I also realized something interesting in the last few days. I realized just how much I miss Kyle. I don't know what it is, but part of me misses him and wishes he was here for me to talk to. I hope he is having a good time on his cruise. I can't wait for him to come back.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment