Sex is normal. Everyone has sex and people love and crave it. It's just a normal human thing. Tonight, though, was one of those times where I really don't want to hear about it, because I just don't ever want that mental image in my head. Well, I'm sitting on the couch and knitting away at my cable scarf, which looks really cool, when my sister comes over and tells me to check facebook for something gross from one of the ladies who used to be at our barn. She is one of those rich women who wears cashmere to the barn and buys her 11 year old daughter $2000 boots. Yeah. She's loaded and her kid is spoiled rotten. So I checked out facebook and found the status she had put up. It said something like, "had a great date night with the hubby...feeling fresh ;-)...going to do my duty ;-). GROSS! ::vomits a little in mouth:: Pretty image, huh? Just felt like I should share that one with you guys since it was so traumatic for me.
I poked Abby earlier in the night and found out that Andrew never went up to Eastern after all. So I kind of went home for nothing. Though, I did get a hold of my knitting and got a home cooked meal. And will have plenty of codeine cough syrup for tonight since I can't stop coughing my brains out right now.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment