So here is the story. Apparently at 8am he called and woke up my friend Abby in a paranoid state of panic trying to find out if I was going to be around tonight because he didn't want to see me because he didn't want drama. Honestly, I am not the one causing drama here. I don't like or want drama in my life. I just want to end things and give closure to myself and to him. But he seems to think I will cause drama. I don't think so. He's the only one causing drama here. So I have taken myself out of the equation and left school and gone home. I would rather be with my friends, but I don't want to deal with stupid people. And this proves how Andrew is never going to find anyone worthwhile in his life. Yes, it may be harsh and it may be the anger and frustration leaking out, but he is just no boyfriend material.
I hope Abby and Amanda don't have to listen to that stupid jerk complain about me the whole night. They don't deserve all of that. I am going to send them a message later and see how things are going. I really want to know. But while they deal with him, I am going to soothe my soul with a little bit of knitting. After spending over $100 on supplies, I am going to have some fun trying a new cable scarf and work on making my very first afghan!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment