About Me
- Dragon Eyes
- I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
It Feels Real
Last night when I was reading my book right before bed I realized something. This book is part of a series and a very long involved series at that with amazingly lovable characters and terrible enemies. I hardly have time to read it anymore but I managed to find the time to read last night. As I was reading something terrible happened and one of the main characters was dying. Through all the books she was such a fierce, strong-willed character and in one awful incident she was dying. Reading it was one of the hardest things imaginable. It was like one of my best friends was dying in the same fashion. I had never felt such horrible pain and loss before over a character in a book. It was such a strong and interesting feeling as I read and cried along with the other main character who clung to her and cried and willed everything to be alright. In the end something crazy happened with his magic and she was alright, but it was a struggle and a half. This is why I love reading books. They draw you in and make you believe these characters are real. I would have written this last night but I couldn't be pulled away from my book long enough to do so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment