About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Officially on April Break

Well, I am officially on my April Break. I have been counting down the days to this for a very long time it seems. After this there are only five more weeks left and then it's over and I can graduate and summer can officially begin. I am so looking forward to that fact. I just to spend a bunch of time doing nothing. I can catch up on my reading and writing as well as making up for all the missed time at the gym by going all out. That is the part I am most excited about. The gym. I live there. With student teaching I have barely been able to go. I can get there three days a week at best and I don't have the same amount of time to spend working out like I want to. This summer I am going to take some classes. I am definitely going to take Zumba again as well as try Pilates or Yoga. Or both! I also want to try using the pool and swimming some laps. That could be very interesting.

My parents are not at all thrilled about the fact that I want to become a personal fitness trainer. They both think I am going to waste my time as well as waste all of the time I have spent at Eastern. I am upset and angry hearing them say that. They both want me to go into teaching and the more they push the more I pull away in the other direction. I want to prove to them that I can do it and that it is something that I am good at and can make money doing. I am pretty much guaranteed a job and it makes a decent amount of money. It's also something I like to do. I get to spend my life at the gym in comfortable gym clothes, teaching people about exercising and such. What better job for me. Teaching is nice but it's way to sedentary. I spend all day locked in a building unable to do anything but sit around and teach. By the time I am free from the building I am tired and have lessons to plan and the gym just gets pushed aside. I hate that. The gym is part of my life and if I give that up it's like killing a part of my soul. I can't wait to talk to the Branford Hall people on Tuesday about it all.

I am currently sitting back at work. I am here until 1am tonight. Oh what fun. Blarney's is having this 50 days until graduation celebration right now, but seeing as I am here I can't go there. It really doesn't matter to me. I kept trying to tell Alex Moura that when he was talking to me on facebook chat. He was so funny. He felt so bad about me not being able to go. He really is such a sweetie. Now if only I can find a really nice guy like that to date. That would be incredible. But alas, that probably won't happen for a very very very long time.

Tomorrow is a schooling horse show at my barn. We shall see how that goes. My horse was not being a good boy today for my lesson. It will be interesting to see how well he does over 18 inch fences tomorrow...

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment