About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Catching Up

Well I haven't written in a little bit so I'll kind of summarize what's going on over here. On Saturday Night when I cam back from work at 1am there was everyone under the sun in my room. I thought it was kind of odd since this was one of the only times I have ever seen this many people in my room at such a late hour. After I got myself all ready for bed I was told the entire story.

Alex Renner's roommates got really drunk and violent and started throwing glass bottles and stuff at our door and the door next to ours. The police were called after Jen almost got hit with something. They came and arrested one of the roommates. Well then there was drama because the other roommates went nuts that Alex had fingered them and all this stuff and (we have no idea who) but someone kicked in Alex's door and wrecked his room. They didn't steal anything. Just wrecked it. So he eventually came over after talking with the police once again and ended up staying the night in our room.

Sunday was the horse show. It went really well! I was so proud of my horse! He was such an awesome boy in the long stirrup classes. Everyone did really well. I also got to see one of my best friends Cara! I hadn't seen here in almost two years and missed her big time. It was so nice to catch up with her and see how far she had come with Cheyanne. Ali did well with both Buddy and Beau even though Buddy was a little nutty, but seeing as he hadn't jumped in a long time I don't blame him.







Alex Renner spent the night once more in a our and most of his stuff is sitting in our common room now. Apparently whoever destroyed his room the first time went back and did more damage and he also found a swastika on the wall. He's Jewish to boot. He is going to be filing hate crimes with that one. He's one of my best friends and it makes m e mad and upset that someone would do something like this to him. He is currently over in his room tying to move his stuff out and such. The witness protection program on campus is moving him to Laurel sometime this afternoon. I really hope it all works out for him. And I am sure we are going to be seeing him all the time because all of his live here in lowrise. Oh well, that's all for now. I shall probably write some more later to let you all know how my medication evaluation goes today at 3:30pm.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment