About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Half Way

I have made it through half of the week! Only two more days to go and I get to go home and sleep a little bit. I have just been so tired this week. It's almost as if my body is rebelling against me. Oh well. I knew this was coming. Bu today went well with my students and I am hoping tomorrow will be okay as well. I get observed in one of my troublesome classes, so it should be interesting, but I am hoping I will do okay and will get a decent review. I need to make up from my last one which wasn't super stellar. I am also going to ask my university supervisor about when my teacher should start taking classes back over (if he is even supposed to do that). I am just so ready to be done. I am so done with getting up at 530am and being stuck in a building all day. I know after this week only four more left. It just seems so much longer for some reason.

Anyway I believe that is all for now. So I think I will be heading to bed. I am just so tired...

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment