"You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you."
~Mr. Darcy~
~Mr. Darcy~
No matter how many times I have seen this movie I will always be choked up at the end when Mr. Darcy comes out of the early morning mist and confesses his love to Elizabeth Bennett. There are some days when I wish someone as handsome and sweet as that would come out of the mist and sweep me off of my feet. Yet I find myself still alone. While being single is nice, I wish I had someone I can love with all my heart and feel comfortable around; be able to talk to them about anything. Someday I guess.
The week is finally coming to a close. It has been a long week. I have somehow managed to make it through the entire week. There were ups and downs, but in the end it all seemed to work out. My observation went well today even though there were some interesting moments with my students but that is to be expected I guess. I forgot to ask my supervisor if my teacher is supposed to start taking classes back over. I guess I will just shoot him an email and see what he says.
Other than that there isn't much going on. I have finished all I need to do and find myself once again being bored. I wish there was something for me to do rather than watch more movies. But I guess I shouldn't complain over the lack of activity.
~Dragon Eyes~
The week is finally coming to a close. It has been a long week. I have somehow managed to make it through the entire week. There were ups and downs, but in the end it all seemed to work out. My observation went well today even though there were some interesting moments with my students but that is to be expected I guess. I forgot to ask my supervisor if my teacher is supposed to start taking classes back over. I guess I will just shoot him an email and see what he says.
Other than that there isn't much going on. I have finished all I need to do and find myself once again being bored. I wish there was something for me to do rather than watch more movies. But I guess I shouldn't complain over the lack of activity.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment