About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Bored Stiff

Let's just say I am bored out of my mind right now. It's sad when even Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back isn't keeping me entertained anymore. I love the Star War movies and seeing as it's the 30 year anniversary of the movie, I felt it was necessary to watch it. Other than that, that is pretty much what's going on here at work. It's bad not having anything to do. Especially when it comes to me because I can be very destructive when I am bored.

I ended up going to my medication evaluation at the counseling center today and talked with the nurse practitioner there. She was very nice and feels that I have a low level of depression so we are going to give a very small dose of Zoloft a try. No lie, I am a little nervous about going on something like this. I have never done something like this before, but if it helps, then I am all for giving it a try. So I am going to get the prescription tomorrow and probably start it on Wednesday. We will have to see how that goes.

I also bought my cap and gown today as well as ended up chatting with my friend Eric. He came over with Reeni and I chatted with both of them for a bit. And then it was time for work, and I had to dodge some water balloons in order to escape lowrise. All good fun. I just hope tomorrow is much more lively. I'm so tired of being so bored all the time. Also Alex Renner ended up moving to Laurel today after spending all day with us. I am happy that he is in a better room with better people (hopefully).

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment