Unfortunately all good things must come to an end and I had to leave the safety and comfort of my home and family and come back to Eastern. I don't know what it is, but every time I come back I feel as if a small part of me dies. I can't even describe the feeling, but it just isn't a happy one. I struggle to keep it together and make it to school and go through the typical motions and such just to keep on going. It's so hard. I don't know why it is so hard, but I just find that getting up the energy to do this day in and day out is getting harder. At least this week should be relatively simply. At least that is what I am hoping. I am teaching the renaissance and art from the time period Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday and Friday are bingo review days since the kids aren't going to want to do anything. I hope that works out well and then I have a week to do nothing except sleep, play the Sims, work on my student teaching portfolio and maybe plan for my lessons so that I won't have to do anything on the weekend before coming back to the last five weeks. That's the plan anyway.
I am also hoping to go to the movies with Kyle. The two of us are a goofy pair. Always being crazy and such. He's sort of like my other half or something. We went on a date once before last year, but have hung out with our usual group of people since then. I am very excited for it because who knows what can happen. We will just have to see.
Also I get my CAPS medication evaluation next Monday. I am hoping that whatever they stick me on helps me straighten everything out because I am just so tired of being sad all the time. Here's to hoping.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment