About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sick Days

So this morning I woke up (at 8am) since Ginger left her alarm on again and it went off. I managed to sleep until almost 10 when I got my stuff together and rolled home. I didn't feel great but kind of got myself together and kept on going. Went to my car and drove home. It was a long drive. The headache I had woken up with just seemed to get worse. I got home and curled myself up on the couch and watched some NCIS and eventually put on some movies.

I eventually had lunch and then took a nosedive turn for the worse. I was lightheaded and couldn't figure out if I wanted to pass out or throw up. So I crashed on the bathroom floor for a while until I got so cold that I managed to get myself down to my room where I crashed in bed positively freezing and with a throbbing migraine. Eventually everyone in my family wandered off to wherever they needed to go and I was left at home where I moved back to the living room and watched movies and napped. I took stuff for my migraine which made it a little better but I still have a headache now as I sit here and type this. It wasn't a super productive day. I watched a documentary on the French Revolution that I think I am going to show my students and chatted with my friend Erin. She is also student teaching and wants no part of it anymore. She told me she hated it after week two and has been faking it everyday since then. I think I have been doing the same things as well. She gave me some ideas for the French Revolution so I am going to see what I can do with it all.

This is going to be a long week. I can already tell. The week starts with a 2 day so that means I will be teaching three class on MWF and my two favorite classes on TR. Ugh. I really need to start giving some of these classes back. I am so done with the whole thing. My teacher is going to work with me about engaging my students and such and I will bring up to him the phasing back in on his part. Maybe I'll be able to go see other classes being observed. First I just have to make it to tomorrow and see if I can make it through the day. If i feel really ugh in the morning I will probably call out sick. But I am hoping this doesn't happen so I can continue with my kids and try to engage them more. Ugh these next four weeks are going to drag by. I just know it.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment