About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Slumber Parties and Sick Days

Well I feel like a terrible person now since I didn't update my blog last night but for good reason. I managed to suffer through school with no voice and managed to teach two classes out of three. How? I have no idea. It was harder than I ever imagined. I finally decided to take everyone's advice and call out sick. It took a lot of persuading but I did it this morning at 7am. I sounded awful and had to fight to get my voice to come forth without coughing my brains out but they knew who I was and pretty much were like yeah don't come in. But unfortunately that is my final sick day so I now have to gut it out for the rest of the week. I can do it. I know I can.

Yesterday was so much fun, even when feeling like death. My best friend Alyssa was hosting a sex toy party called Slumber Parties in her room and I went with Reeni, Jeanette, Abby and Amanda. We had such a great time with everything. It was just an awesome way to kick back and have some rip roaring fun with the girls. It was awesome also because my besties Abby and Amanda got to meet my bestie Alyssa and they all hit it off. I love it when friends meet friends. That way there is a little more love being spread throughout the world. Abby and Amanda are hosting a party at some point in Abby's new apartment! That is going to be a blast and a half! I cannot wait for that one!

After the party I went with Reeni back to our room to make dinner, which I tried to eat and failed and then ended up feeling even more like death afterward. Stupid dairy. Alex Renner and Sam came over and we watched some tv and chatted before going back over to Abby and Amanda's room. Sam and Alex eventually left and Alyssa wandered over and the five of us had a great time for a while and when Alyssa had to go the rest of us kept going until about 1:30am. We had finally had our girl's night that had failed so long ago and which also signified the end of Andrew and I.

Speaking of him he is coming up this Friday. And I am going to be here this Friday for once. The crazy thing is I want to see him and get this over with. I want him to see that I am the mature one in this situation. I'm over it. It has come and gone and I am fine with everything. I am okay to meet him face to face and be acquaintances again. I believe in forgiveness. I don't like to hold grudges. That's not my style, though I do it with Mike but I think that is different. I want to show him that I am willing to let things go and start over. Abby stated that he would probably be the one to make things awkward but that wouldn't be surprising. Amanda and Abby told me I could be in their room before he came to give myself almost the home ground turf thing going. I want to see him and get everything over with and actually be civil with each other. He might not go for it, but that's his problem not mine.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment