I am almost to the end of the week and the start of my April break. I have been counting down the days and weeks until this point in time. I am just so tired and so in need of some quality time home with my family, my horse, and the gym. 2pm tomorrow cannot come soon enough. I will have a sub with me tomorrow since my teacher will have left for the airport and China. I will also have a sub the first day back from vacation. That's okay with me. After vacation there is only five more weeks left of student teaching. Oh my god I am almost done! I can't even believe how I have made it through. It just seems like I have been doing this for an eternity. Once it is over with I will be off in the real world and will not have to ever do it again if I so please.
This coming week I am going to look for jobs and such and see what I can find. I am also going to work on cooking. I want to learn how so why not practice while I am at home for a while? In a lot of ways I wish this was the end and that I could just stay home for good, but life is never that simple these days.
Today I ended up losing both my cell phone and my ID and then finding them again. The cell phone turned up at the Stop and Shop pharmacy the ID ended up underneath my shower caddy. And with everything I managed to get a free 2010 census tee shirt. Not bad, huh? And that is pretty much it. I am currently playing the Sims 3 again and I am supposed to be popping over and hanging out with Abby and Amanda for a while. I super excited because I need a change from my room and I haven't really seen or talked to them in a long time and they are two of my besties.
ONE MORE DAY!!!!!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment