Tequila makes me a very happy person. I never meant to get tipsy and such, but as always these things just kind of happen. I went out to eat Mexican food with my family since the relatives were up and decided that it would be a smart thing to drink a very strong margarita on an empty stomach. Needless to say I am a very very happy person right now. Which is a good thing because my family can drive me insane some times. Especially when my 11 year old cousin thinks its "cute" to send me the same message "i c u" 10 times. Twice in a row. So when you get 20 messages of the same thing, you are going to want to drink...A LOT.
It's nice to be home. I got home a lot earlier than I intended to since my roommate Ginger's alarm went off at 8:25am this morning. And since I was the only one left in my suite this morning, I got up, blared some music, got ready and then left. So I am tired right now but I am not really that surprised at being so.
Tomorrow is Easter and the "Easter Bunny" is coming to make his stop at my house and leave candy and gifts, which I am very much looking forward to actually. How I love those Cadbury Creme eggs!!! It's the only time I get them!
Well, that's really all I got for right now. Probably due to the fact that I am feeling very happy with all my tequila! Tomorrow should be a low key day and then it is back to the grind for a week before I get to have my April break! And then it is only five weeks after that and then it's all over and I can spend the summer sleeping and going to the gym to lose all of the weight that I feel like I have gained this semester.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment